Sunday 28 February 2010

Centre Court Shopping Centre now on TRdb

I popped into Centre Court this weekend to pick up a few things before my wife went away for the week so I thought I would put it on The Retail Database.

Its a nice place and doesn't seem to be struggling too much in the current economic environment.  Very few empty shops.

I took the picture below on my Android phone.

Link to the centre is here: http://www.theretaildatabase.com/retail%20location.php?ID=91

Centre Court Shopping Centre is located at the heart of Wimbledon in south west London. The shopping centre is named after the famous tennis court where the Wimbledon tennis championship is played.

The shopping centre is anchored by a medium sized Debenhams. Other stores include an H&M, Hotel Chocolat, Gap and Boots.

There are also two small format supermarkets in the centre a Tesco Metro and a Marks & Spencer simply food. 




Bookmark and Share



No comments: